Friday, September 19, 2008

Zachary Preston Hinckley



And finally, here is baby Zac. He just turned 6 months old on the 17th. He was our St. Patrick's day baby. In fact, Austin wanted his middle name to be "green" in honor of the holiday. I think he is a little bit Irish because of his birthday. Anyway, Zac is my favorite. You can tell he is mine, he is a chunk just like his dad. Yes, it is okay if you laugh at his chubby cheeks and sausage fingers. I have gotten him used to it. For being number 3 for us, he sure has been a wonderful baby. He has been leaps and bounds better than Lance at Austin during the first 6 months, as far as being more of a sleeper, and more of a calm baby. Paige deserves it. His current nickname is "Zac attack", though he does qualify for some other names, he is a stinker, literally. But I will wait until he gets older for the more fun ones.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

We shall call him Fat Mustard Jr. Oh how I love your boys! (That sounds a little wrong....maybe I should say "Oh how I love Lance, Austin and Zac" ;)

megan thomas said...

he is so adorable. I love him and his chubby sausage fingers! You guys are cruisin on the blog. Its awesome!

DeVries Family said...

Your baby is cute!!! He looks tough! I think Fat Mustard Jr. fits PERFECT!!!

greatbon said...

Grandma is not for Fat Mustard Jr. He's way too cute for that.